Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Surrounded By Idiots

Don't you just LOVE it when stupid people try to act like they're smart? LoL...it doesn't matter how hard they try, they always get caught up...and it's usually their mouths that give them away.

Case and point...

I'm sitting in one of my classes today and we're talking about Asian culture. I don't remember exactly what the question was, but we were right in the middle of some good ol' class participation. When one of my classmates raised her hand...



and said the following:
"One of my really good friends is not Asian but he's Vietnamese..."



LoL...I don't know what she said after that and it doesn't even matter because her whole statement was overshadowed by that ignorance she prefaced it with. And the funny part is that I heard someone try to whisper to someone else..."Isn't that still Asian?" LMAO

I wanted to smack her in the face with a map of Asia....so she could see that Vietnam IS in Asia. Therefore her friend, who is Vietnamese, is IN FACT considered Asian. Thereby making her whole statement an...



SMH...

No comments:

Post a Comment