Monday, January 25, 2010

Sleepless in Muncie...



Last night, I did something that I haven't done in a long time. I fell asleep on the phone while talking to my homegirl....and not like the times where you kind of nod off and then come right back. LoL. NO. I fell asleep...as in...I woke up a little while later with the phone still on my ear but the call ended. And not only did I sleep...I DREAMED! LOL I felt so bad. I called her back and apologized...you know she talked mad junk about me, but I was too tired to care.

I can't front, I've always been unable to fight my sleep. This is why I try not to do anything when I'm sleepy. I'd be the one to burn my house down trying to cook a late night snack....house would be up in flames and I'd be in my bed hugging the pillow. I've also been known to fall asleep while entertaining company at my place. LOL. I know it sounds bad, but when I'm tired...I'm tired. What happened last night, though, was something that hasn't happened to me since..... well, let's just say it's been a LONNNNNNNNG time.

Being back in school full time, in addition to working full time has completely exhausted me...not to mention the emotional exhaustion of the last week. I'm telling yall, I woke up this morning like...


DO YOU HEAR ME?! LOL

Something has got to give. I'm thinking that I probably have enough time in my schedule to get enough sleep and do everything that I need to do on a daily basis. I really need to work some time in to work out too. What I need to do is make a schedule...and stick to it. That's the mission for the day, come up with a schedule. I'll let yall know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment