Friday, November 19, 2010

The COTLG Total Worship Experience!!!

The Church of the Living God : COTLG Total Worship Experience

COTLG Total Worship Experience


The Church of the Living God
© Copyright-The Church of The Living God
Record Label: The Church of The Living God

So....it's only by sheer accident that I have not promoted this CD on this blog before now. Look. Peep game. This is a great gospel CD!! And I'm not just saying that because it's the church I attend or because I'm on it (background). If you want a good praise and worship CD that will bless your mind, heart, and spirit....this is IT! There's something on here for everybody!!! They make great stocking stuffers and can serve as a reminder that Jesus is, in fact, the reason for the season. If you don't have your copy yet....order it now from CD Baby!

Here's the link
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tcotlg

GO! Listen to the snippets! Order it TODAY! Do it NOW!

or...if you know me, personally, hit me up and I can get u a copy. Either way... Do it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment