Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is It Too Much To Ask...

Is it too much to ask...

...that a guy who is interested in me refrain from, literally, "hollering" at me from his car window? I mean....put SOME effort in.

...that he not, after getting rejected, call me out of my name (ie. "stuck up b*tch")? LoL...it's happened.

...that people do what they say they're going to do...when they say they are going to do it?

...that, since I go out of my way to be there for others....that they, at least, make an honest effort to be there for me when I need them? Or at least pretend to...

...that people actually LOOK at the correct spelling of my name before they print it on things of importance (ie. trophies, certificates, diplomas, ect.)? I have to admit...after 24 years...I'm a little annoyed by that.

...that the lady at the Optometrist's Office NOT sneeze on her hand and then wipe it on her shirt?......just NASTY!!!!

...that people not speak about things of which they have no working knowledge? Seems like common sense....but you'd be surprised.

...that people not sing along to songs they don't know the words to? LoL...I know...random...but still....

...that someone actually consults me before making a decision that involves me to spend ANYTHING (ie.time, energy, money, ect.)? Some people have this REALLY bad!

...that a man be truthful about where he is and how he feels? Instead of just saying what he thinks I want to hear...

...that a man NOT send mix signals? I know...it's a long shot. LoL

...that people let their "Yeas" be "Yeas" and their "Nays" be "Nays"...instead of having a different response depending on who is asking?...I find fake people exhausting.

...Apparently so...

No comments:

Post a Comment